IBM Colocation, Your Hardware and Data are Safe With Us
Off-site IBM colocation with a trusted, secure and compliant provider saves time and money compared to maintaining your own data centers.
Get the Most Out of Your Infrastructure
It is nearly impossible for an organization to continually maintain, deploy, scale and manage a second recovery IT environment. That being said, many organizations have made previous investments in technology for their backup and recovery strategies. We make sure that investment doesn’t go to waste.
If you’ve already invested in hardware for your DR strategy, don’t worry – we create flexible, scalable environments that work in harmony with your current setup, utilizing your previous investment to its fullest.
Protos Technologies coordinates a combination of services to create the best overall value for each unique client.
- Flexible and scalable IT environment
- 24/7 support and remote access to all systems
- N+1 redundancy on all equipment, networks, and utilities
- Fully-managed IT experts working as an extension of your staff
- Secure and compliant facilities with SOC2, SSAE16, HIPAA, and PCI
- Power backups including ample uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and generators
- Options to colocate a number of services (like networking, data, compute power, mainframes, and more)