Military Grade, Certified Data Centers
When planning for disaster recovery, data recovery is only half the battle. There is no substitute for secure, instantaneous communications with data centers to recover your business-critical information when you need it the most.
Protos Technologies’s Data Center Facilities
Our disaster recovery and hot-site data centers are built in Class A facilities. Scattered throughout the Midwest, Protos Technologies’s data centers are housed in one of the safest locations in the United States for IT infrastructure. Multiple high performance servers and mainframes are situated within each location.
Our data centers are completely certified and secure. Other features include:
- Electronic key card access
- Video and audio surveillance
- Dual synchronized 1,300 KVA diesel generators
- 10 Gb transport between colocation and Protos Technologies managed hardware
- Dedicated Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) to keep networking simple
- Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) to simplify IP addressing during a disaster
- All critical equipment is N+1 with full redundancy across core network and security systems
- Pooled UPS system providing more than 1,600 KVA of conditioned power to the data center floor
If your personnel need a functioning work space, our state-of-the-art crisis center includes:
- 36 personal computer stations
- Audio and video conferencing
- Interactive video whiteboard
- Satellite video feeds
- Eight video screens
- Private offices
- Kitchen area
The entire facility is secure and available to your team at any time.
Our crisis center can also be utilized for management planning meetings, emergency response preparation, or any other type of training exercise that would better equip your team in event of a disaster or major data disturbance.
Compliant Data Centers
All of our data centers stand up to the rigors of independent auditors, and are fully compliant with:
- Safe Harbor Compliance
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Sarbanes Oxley (SAS 70, SSAE 16/SOC 1, SOC 2)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)